Regions Bank/2016 SEC Football Experiential Tour
Regions Bank, the Official Bank of the Southeastern Conference continues their relationship with the conference and the ESPN SEC Network this fall as the tour activates at many of the schools. DDK Productions produces both the on-site activations each Saturday morning during the live broadcast of SEC Nation and at the large tent display footprint later in the day. The SEC Nation activation centers around photo opportunities with the Regions Big Bike & a sweepstakes prize trip to the 2016 SEC Championship Game in Atlanta, courtesy of Regions. As kickoff time approaches, Regions capitalizes on its school partnerships and activates using our mobile, tent display. The experience includes interactive games, photo opportunities with the SEC Replica Trophy, sweeps entries and much more. Having a presence on these campuses each Saturday, leading up to kickoff at college football games, aligns with Regions’ footprint of business throughout the South and provides a great opportunity to bring brand affinity to college football fans in a fun, engaging way.
Activation Details & Executed Services
- Full-scale event production of 30’X50’ footprint
- Procure, negotiate and manage onsite emcees, brand ambassadors, fabrication of fan interactives, big bike management and activation, social-sharing photo application
- Liaison with event organizers for all logistical movements
- Collaborate with ESPN on in-arena activation
- Create all programming for fan interaction and emcee scripting at footprint