Regions Bank/2018 SEC Football Experiential Tour
Regions Bank, the Official Bank of the Southeastern Conference continued their relationship with the conference and the ESPN SEC Network this past fall as we toured & activated throughout the SEC campuses. DDK Productions produced both the on-site activations each Saturday morning during the live broadcast of SEC Nation and at the large tent display footprint later in the day. The SEC Nation activation centered around photo opportunities with the Regions Big Bike & a sweepstakes prize trip to the 2018 SEC Championship Game in Atlanta, along with unique VIP hospitality experiences all courtesy of Regions. The sweepstakes garnered a record 225,000 entries. As kickoff time approaches, Regions capitalizes on its school partnerships and activates using our mobile, Regions Next Step tent display. The experience includes interactive games, photo opportunities with the SEC Replica Trophy, sweeps entries and much more. Having a presence on these campuses each Saturday, leading up to kickoff at college football games, aligns with Regions’ footprint of business throughout the South and provides a great opportunity to bring brand affinity to college football fans in a fun, engaging way. The 2018 SEC Championship was a rematch of the 2017 College Football Playoff National Championship Game between Alabama and Georgia. In a thrilling 4th quarter comeback Alabama prevailed and went onto advance to the CFP Final again only to be beaten by the Clemson Tigers.
Activation Details & Executed Services
- Full-scale event production of 30’X50’ footprint
- Procure, negotiate and manage onsite emcees, brand ambassadors, fabrication of fan interactives, big bike management and activation, social-sharing photo application
- Liaison with event organizers for all logistical movements
- Collaborate with ESPN on in-arena activation
- Create all programming for fan interaction and emcee scripting at footprint