2019 Unilever/NCAA March Madness Military Appreciation Tour in Collaboration with Mindshare Spotlight
As part of Unilever’s ongoing partnership with the NCAA and numerous Military bases across the country, DDK Productions planned and executed four events in different markets throughout March. Several of Unilever‘s brands were highlighted at each event including Degree Men, Axe, Dove Men + Care, Suave Men & Vaseline. The activations were a thank you to Military personal and their families throughout Florida, Texas, Arizona and California.
Activation Details & Executed Services
- Full-scale event production tour in four markets:
- Eglin Air Force Base-Destin, Florida
- Lackland Air Force Base- San Antonio, TX
- Luke Air Force Base- Phoenix, AZ
- San Diego Naval Base-San Diego, CA
- Ideate and create basketball-themed footprint for personal to enjoy in front of base commissaries. Size: 40'X150'
- Procure, negotiate and manage onsite emcee, brand ambassadors, fabrication of branded signage and all event assets
- Manage all transportation details of event assets and staff throughout tour
- Spearhead all activation budget items
- Liaison with Mindshare Spotlight and Military contacts on all event messaging and logistics
- Create all programming for fan engagement, emcee scripting at activation footprint
- Spearhead all premium & product sampling distribution
- Drive customers to purchase Unilever products in the commissary being highlighted at the activation